
I met Nicole when she first started at Sunrise Salon. She is just one of those people that you get along with straight away! She is hilarious and just a great person to have in your life. This year she has had to deal with much more than even I can imagine. I feel so happy for her that through tragedy she has mended and made a stronger relationship with ones that care for her! Nicole and her boyfriend are now faced with a new mountain to climb. As I hear many people talking about the shooting in Gresham at the M & M I can't even begin to imagine how the families are dealing with such lose. Brandon's (Nicole's boyfriend) mom Vickie that was shot but continues to fight to stay with her family and loved ones. I know that Vickie has a huge struggle ahead of her but am convinced with the amount of love and support she has around her she will get through this.
Nicole, I am speechless when I think of all the things you have dealt with this last year. You a a strong woman with a loving and caring heart! I know people don't tell friends how amazing they are enough, so I tell you this today, you are GREAT! You have the ability to get through the toughest times with a good sense of humor or just a smile that makes people around you feel at ease. You truly put others before yourself, you are a great soul and I feel like a lucky woman having you in my life as such a great friend and a great woman. Love you girl! Thinking of you all!
If anyone would like to help Brandon and his family please do what you can!
Donate money in Vickie's name to help spare medical expenses to any CHASE bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment