Monday, February 15, 2010

a new journey

I'm very excited to start this new adventure! It seems like there is so many things that are happening right now in my life. I thought this would be a great way to document all the fun times to come! This year is going to be the start of new marriages, new babies (lots of new babies) and great friends! As well as getting a look into my life I will also be introducing favorite new hair products so look forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. hey you!
    love the idea of you having a blog! you're page has been bookmarked on my computer, you better add pics and blogs as the days go on!! :)

    love you!
    stacie

    plus, you're little profile pic is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another way I can stalk you. ;-) If you want to post 'model' (though I am NO model) pics of clients, I'm totally IN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be adding pictures... so beware!!!!

    ReplyDelete