Tuesday, February 16, 2010
the pravavna beach wave
So tomorrow I am actually going to be doing a "perm" at work!!! I never thought this day would come... I will say I am sort of excited, Pravana came out with a new product called the Beach Wave and it creates internal curl patterns so if your hair is fine or just won't hold a curl this will solve your problems! No rods including papers to fuss with just sponge like blocks! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What? I was actually just going to ask you on Monday if people get perms anymore?? I guess it's not the crazy tight spiral/ringlets that it used to be, huh. ;-) Hope it goes well!!
ReplyDeleteso, how did it turn out?! :)
ReplyDeleteIt went well! I recommend it for people with fine hair or hair that won't hold a curl. It turned out to look nice and "beachy." I can't wait to see Cheryl when she gets back from Palm Springs!
ReplyDelete